Welcome to the IAE Savoie Mont Blanc !
You find here all you should know/all the information required to come studying with us !
NB : In Chambéry, you can study Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management, International Management.
In Annecy, you can study Marketing, Economics, Information and Technology Management.
The french university calendar is divided into two semesters :
- 1st semester : September - December
- 2nd semester : January - May
There are also vacation periods :
- All Saints (October)
- Christmas (December)
- Winter (February)
- Spring (April)
Important information for the academic year 2021-2022 - Covid19 :
The students and all the teachers are expected to be present at the beginning of the academic year, however the IAE will keep a small dose of distance learning, limited to 20% of the student hourly volume of each training. This amounts to a maximum of 50 hours of distance learning per student for semester 1, i.e. one day per week.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DATES FOR THE START OF THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Courses you can study in Chambéry
Mixing programmes may result in timetable clashes.
3rd year of bachelor's degree :
Master's degree :
French as a Foreign Language (FLE) courses
- Free for exchange students
- Rate of 4 hours per week
- Obtention of 4 ECTS
- 6 differents level of classes
- Opportunity to meet the other international students
Contact : email@example.com
- Verify that your home university has an exchange agreement with IAE (Erasmus code : F CHAMBER01), you can ask this your International Relations Office.
- Be selected by your home university.
- Fill in the application form of you university.
- Be accept to come studying here and get enroll!
Application form opening period :
1st Semester : March - April
2nd Semestre : October - November
Pratical information :
To get more details about student life, housing, visa procedures, etc. Visit : Coming at the IAE and student life